The 3D skin and complexion analysis uses multi-spectral imaging to reveal damage and signs of aging on and beneath the surface of the skin that is not visible to the human eye.
Session Duration: 15 Min
Recommended : Once every 6 months
Price: $65 (Free on your first visit and to active clients to track improvements)
How does the 3D Skin Analysis work?
At Elite Skin & Lash, we regularly see patients who want to improve the appearance and condition of their skin. Whether you suffer from acne, sun damage or are looking for a way to counter the early signs of aging, our skincare experts are here to offer you an individualized treatment and maintenance plan. With the help of our Computerized Skin Analysis imaging tool we can identify any damage and suggest the best course of action to help treat it and prevent further damage from occurring.
We use this tool to take a series of photographs of your face and then microscopically examines key areas of your skin highlighting any issues or potential areas of concern in clear detail. The process only takes a few minutes. Once the photographs are taken, we examine the images to identify the problem or areas of concern and a recommend possible treatment options. The tool takes into account other factors, such as your age and lifestyle and scores you for each of the key factors relating to the appearance and condition of your skin.
Which facial features does the 3D Skin Analysis highlight?
- Spots – Spots show up as a contrasting color to your overall skin tone on the image taken by the Skin Analysis tool.
- Lines & Wrinkles – Wrinkles tend to be characterized by a narrow and long shape on the image, although their appearance can vary from person to person, depending on the patient’s facial expression.
- Uneven Texture – If you notice varying shades of color on the image of your face, in addition to valleys and peaks, this can indicate that your skin is uneven in texture and tone.
- UV Spots – Although you can generally see UV Spots in normal light, the tool shows an enhanced image, detecting highly built up areas of melanin below the surface of your skin.
- Pigmentation – If you notice many red areas this could be a sign that you have one of various skin conditions, including Acne, Rosacea and Hyperpigmentation. We can distinguish between the two using our Skin Analysis tool – Rosacea spots show up as larger images than Acne.
- Pore Size – You may be wondering how we can tell the difference between spots and pores – well it’s easy; pores appear slightly darker than your usual skin tone and are circular. They are generally much smaller than the size of a spot.
- Sun Damage – Sun damaged skin is characterized by an uneven looking appearance on the image produced during your skin analysis.
What does my score tell me?
Based on your score for each of the key areas examined by the tool, we’ll more easily be able to identify which areas of your skin need the most attention, and work with you to come up with a tailored plan for your skin’s needs. Whether we recommend one of our Elite Skin treatments or certain Skin Care products from our range, you can rest assured that we’ll offer you the best advice and a practical solution to treat your skin’s problem areas. At Elite Skin & Lash, we believe that prevention is the key to great skin, which is why our 3D Skin Analysis tool is so useful during your initial consultation.
Am I able to have a second set of images?
We recommend returning to us for a second or even third round of the Skin Analysis tool once you’ve undergone the treatment or used up the course of products we advised. That’s because the tool can also be used to monitor the progress and effectiveness of your Skin Care – allowing you to see results fast. Clients that are undergoing treatment with Elite Skin & Lash will be entitled to a Free assessment at the end of the treatment serious or every 6 months. We will gladly provide full scan and analysis for clients undergoing treatment somewhere else for a price of $195 per treatment.
How can I tell if my results are normal for my age?
Many patients come to us for advice about Anti-Ageing and this tool is often the first step towards completing your Anti-Ageing treatment. Another useful by-product of the tool is that it takes into account factors such as your lifestyle and age, so any scores you are given will indicate where your skin sits in comparison with other people of the same ethnicity and age.
Which skin types are the Computerized Skin Analysis tool be used on?
You’ll be happy to hear that our 3D Skin Analysis tool can be used safely on all skin types and color. The majority of our Elite skincare treatments are also effective on most skin types – you will be advised on the best types of treatments for your skin type and problem during your consultation.
After my free Computerized Skin Analysis, what do I do next?
If you’re looking for a solution to turn your skin from dull and tired-looking to radiant and glowing, book your FREE consultation with us today. We’ll arrange a convenient time for you to visit – and make recommendations on treatments and products after we analyze the results. Take your first steps towards brighter, clearer and younger-looking skin today, with the help of the medical experts at Elite Skin & Lash.