Laser Tattoo Removal with FDA’s latest approved the technologically advanced, picosecond PicoWay laser.
EliteSkin & Lash is proud to offer the technologically advanced, picosecond PicoWay laser available in Colleyville Texas. The FDA’s latest approved laser tattoo removal has three wavelengths to effectively treat tattoos of every color on every skin type unlike no other.
Using the PicoWay laser, our patients minimize their number of treatments needed by nearly half. PicoWay’s unique delivery of ultra-short picosecond pulses of energy to the tissues creates a photo-mechanical impact which breaks up the tattoo ink pigment into smaller, more easily eliminated particles without the heat of the older technology found in Q-Switched lasers.
Multicolored tattoos, recalcitrant tattoos and benign pigmented lesions on any skin type can be removed utilizing latest tattoo removal laser technology availble through Elite Skin & Lash. PicoWay, the innovative triple wavelength picosecond laser from Syneron Candela – the most trusted name in medical lasers – offers a number of benefits.
Advantage of PicoWay Laser Tattoo Removal:
- FDA Approved laser tattoo removal treatments
- Triple Wavelengths – 785 nm, 1064 nm, and 532 nm wavelengths to treat all skin types
- Large Spot Sizes – reaches the deepest pigment and tattoo ink
- Shortest Picosecond Pulses – less heat, fewer side effects, more ink cleared
- and much more…
“Does it hurt?” is the number one question asked.
It all depends on your pain threshold; our patients describe the treatments as minimal to mild discomfort.
What’s surprising is how many people have suffered through painful tattoo removal treatments. Our commitment to delivering a superior service with a focus on managing your pain. To put the importance of pain management in perspective, ask yourself, “Would you go to a dentist who was unable to administer local anesthetic?” If not, why would you want to have your tattoo removed without local anesthetic? It is a painful process that can and should be managed. We recognize everyone has different pain tolerance levels and offers a number of affordable numbing options: Topical or local anesthetic (injectable numbing).
Will it scar?
From the state-of-the-art lasers we use, to the highly experienced staff we have, every measure is taken to ensure you a scar-free experience. Typically, the only scar that needs to be addressed is one left by a heavy-handed tattoo artist.
Our number one priority is to protect your skin. During your consultation we will spot test your skin to determine the precise energy level and pulse width required to effectively and safely remove your tattoo with no scarring. We are able to target multiple colors without harming your skin.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments to fully erase your tattoo is largely dependent on a number of factors, including the tattoo size, depth, color, your skin pigmentation, and so much more.
Elite Skin & Lash utilizes PicoWay Laser Technology by Candela, the world’s first and only triple wavelength laser that pulsates with higher levels of comfort, compared to other lasers. PicoWay delivers ultra-short picosecond pulses of energy to the tissue. These bursts of energy create a photo-mechanical impact by breaking up the tattoo ink or pigmentation into smaller, more easily eliminated particles. As the result laser wavelength capable of reducing blue and green pigments in as little as three sessions. Comparatively, other Q-switched lasers Tattoo Removal specialists use in other laser businesses, can only remove these difficult pigments in eight+ treatments.
Treatment sessions are every 6-8 weeks over the course of several months. Your initial consultation will reveal a personalized treatment plan that estimates your number of anticipated treatments.
Prepare For Your Treatment
To ensure that you get the most from your laser tattoo removal treatments, please note just a few simple tips before your appointment.
- Before your appointment make sure that the treatment area is clean. If your tattoo is covered by thick hair, please shave beforehand.
- To your appointment wear comfortable clothing that (i) will not rub against the treatment area and (ii) allows you to easily expose the treatment area. If your tattoo is on the waistline, wear looser fitting pants or sweatpants, and do not wear a belt. The treatment area will be sensitive for a couple of days so you want to avoid irritation.
- After your appointment be sure to follow the aftercare instructions as directed. We will supply the necessary ointments and dressings to care for the treatment area for several days.
- Be sure to have no plans to go swimming in the days following your laser tattoo removal treatment. To prevent infection, we advise that you do not soak the treated area for three days after your treatment.
For More information please visit Laser Services Page. All treatments are done by appointments only at the Southlake location.
If you would like to book an appointment Click on Book Now or call me at 817-915-0129